DIY Mesh Impeller Enhancement
The whole purpose of a skimmer is to remove dissolved organic waste from the aquarium. It does this by blasting bubbles through a tube where the bubbles burst depositing waste into a collection cup. As the bubbles go through the water they collect waste on their surface. The more bubbles and the smaller the size the greater surface area for removing waste, which means a more efficient skimmer. Modifying a standard needle wheel skimmer pump with Enkamat further reduces the size of bubbles made from the air a skimmer pump sucks in. Upgrade your skimmer with this simple upgrade today!
● DIY upgrade for your skimmer pumps impeller, add this mesh to create smaller and more numerous bubbles
● Brands like ATI / Bubble Magus / Bubble King Skimmer are using the same material
● Easy installation, just cut it to size and paste. One sheet provides enough for 6 to 9 impeller modifications, very cost effective!
● The most affordable and effective way to enhance your skimmer
● Mesh lasts around 6 months before it should be replaced
● Size : 23cm x 23cm (9in x 9in)